Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Taking a Break

After spending the past few days feeling like a cross between the Michelin Man and the Stay-Puft Marshmallow man, I've decided to take a break for a little bit.  I'm buckling down and exercising and eating right.  Unfortunately, most of the food I make isn't exactly on the Biggest Losers Diet plan.  If I come across some good healthy recipes, I will post them.  However, posts will be few and far between.  I shall continue posting regularly in early July.  Hang in there and please come back in July!  I promise I'm not giving up for good.  Wish me luck!  These thighs and love handles are going down!

2 comments:

  1. Good luck!! I fought off the temptation to get a berry sundae at Costco today! Yay me! lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck! Your recipes all look so good. I'll look forward to you coming back.

    ReplyDelete