Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Amazing Chewy Chocolate Chip Cookies

Okay... just when I thought that I had the best ever chocolate chip cookie recipe, I stumble upon these little morsels of happiness.  They have a wonderful texture and flavor.  One of my favorite parts is that they don't get stale the next day!  They taste like Soft Batch Cookies after the first day.  Try them.  Love them.  Thank me later.  :)  And do not overbake them!
 Amazing Chewy Chocolate Chip Cookies
source: http://kelseysappleaday.blogspot.com/2011/08/best-ever-chewy-chocolate-chip-cookies.html

3/4 c butter, softened
3/4 c brown sugar
1/4 c sugar
1 egg
2 t vanilla
2 c flour
2 t corn starch
1 t baking soda
1/2 t salt
1 c semi-sweet chocolate chips

 Preheat oven to 350 degrees.

In your mixing bowl, cream the butter and sugars for 2-3 minutes or until light in color and fluffy.  Add the eggs, one at a time. Mix well after each addition.  Add vanilla.

Mix in flour, cornstarch, baking soda, and salt.  Mix well.  Add the chocolate chips.

Plop the dough onto a cookie onto a cookie sheet and bake for 8-10 minutes.  I left mine in for the full ten minutes.

No comments:

Post a Comment